My Hawaiian Silky Review
Have you heard of Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1?
I first heard of this product a few years ago while being a member of a hair board/website. These hair boards were the ‘rage’ back in the day. I don’t know how they operate these days as I have ‘stepped away’ from them – they tend to be very time-consuming and somewhat addictive.
What are your thoughts on them? How do you feel?
In any event, our article will be looking at the Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1 as a moisturizer for your hair.
Benefits Of The Product
As a natural girl, one thing I pay attention to is my hair moisture balance. It is ever so important that I keep my hair moisturized because this is a reason which helps to dictate the soft texture of my hair as well as the maintenance of my hair length.
Here are a few benefits that I found using Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1:
- great hair moisturizer
- adds shine to your hair
- minimizes dry hair
- helps to strengthen and maintain hair length
- helps in detangling
- can be used as an effective heat protector
- reduces frizz
- does not weigh hair your hair down
- can be an added source to cool and soothe scalp from dandruff and irritation
- has a clean smell
- defines your natural curl pattern
How To Use The Product
It is best to apply just a small amount to freshly cleansed hair and massage it thoroughly. It is a flexible product in that it can be used as a curl activator and a moisturizer on natural curls and perm waved hair. It also doubles as a leave-in conditioner for relaxed, natural, and braided hair.
Product Description And Features
According to the manufacturer, Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1 is touted to have special moisturizing and activating ingredients which are helpful in solving hair problems associated with curly natural hair, braids, and other natural hairstyles.
Here is a list of ingredients:
- Acetamide mea, angelica archangelica root extract, arctium lappa root extract, avena sativa meal extract, oat, cetyl alcohol,chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, glycerin, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, menthol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, methylparaben, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), nasturtium officinale extract, Panthenol, Peg-75 Lanolin, Polysorbate 80, Propylene glycol, propylparaben, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, Savia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, stearalkonium chloride, stearyl alcohol, symphytum officiniale leaf extract,tetrasodium EDTA, triethanolamine, urtica dioica, viscum album leaf extract.
Who Is The Product For
The product is for all types of hair. It is also claimed to be the best solution for curly hair, tightly textured curly hair, and natural hair. It can be used for children, and adults – men and women.
What I Like About The Product
In addition to the abovementioned benefits, there isn’t much more that I personally like about Hawaiian Silky. For starters:
- it comes in different sizes – travel size 1 ounce, 8 ozs, 16 ozs and 32 ozs
- it is lightweight and does not weigh my hair down
- it smells good – not too overpowering
- I find it to be very moisturizing with my hair
- my hair feels very soft and smooth
- because you don’t need too much, one bottle can last a long time
What I Don’t Like About The Product
I like this product and did not find any cons to using it.
My Final Thoughts
I would say that Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1 as a moisturizer is an excellent product if you are in the market for one. It is versatile in the things that it can do for your hair and most importantly, it comes in various sizes – so trying it out does not have to ‘break the bank’!
I recommend it without skipping a heartbeat! If you have not tried it before, use this review as a springboard to see if it will be a miracle for your hair. Please leave me a comment when and if you do.
Much success on your hair journey.