NOW Organic Jojoba Oil Review
I have been a long time user of jojoba oil and a frequent user of the NOW brand which can be found on Amazon. There are so many things that you can do using jojoba oil. It is one oil that is known to mimic the sebum on our scalp and does wonders for your skin.
Jojoba oil is made from the seed of the jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) shrub and is very popular in the beauty world today.
‘Jojoba Oil contains many nutritional compounds, including long-chain essential fatty acids and fatty alcohols. NOW Solutions products are not tested on animals. Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International. Clear bottle contains UV light protectant.’
Benefits Of Using Jojoba Oil
Let’s talk about the benefits that you can get from using jojoba oil for both the skin and the hair. Jojoba can be used:
- to reduce inflammation on the skin
- as a soothing oil for sunburns
- to treat acne
- to soothe the itching effects associated with eczema and psoriasis symptoms
- to help treat toenail fungus, warts, and athlete’s foot because of its anti-fungal properties
- a facial moisturizer, especially in the winter months
- to help reduce oil buildup and over-secretion of sebum
- as a hair moisturizer
- as a treatment for dandruff and other sensitive scalp issues
- And this is just a little list that I am familiar with; I am sure that you probably could add a few more points from your experience as well.
How To Use The Product
Using Jojoba Oil is quite simple. You can use it on its own or mixed with any essential oil or other plant oil to achieve results. A little goes a long way.
For facial care – apply a few drops to the face – massage in circular movements until the oil is absorbed into the skin.
For body care – same as above – just massaging into the skin.
Product Description And Features
Jojoba oil is not a very heavy oil. It is of a medium consistency and will pour out of the bottle easily. It is light yellow or one could say it is golden yellow – depending on how creative you want to sound!
It does have a faint yet sweet seedy/nutty smell but is in no way repulsive. It makes for a smooth application of the product. Jojoba Oil is a very stable oil and usually has a long shelf life.
NOW Organic Jojoba Oil is Certified USDA Organic, non-GMO, and 100% pure. It is expeller-pressed and hexane-free.
Who Is The Product For
Now Jojoba Oil can be used by anyone. It is 100% organic and allergen-free. My daughter who has an allergy problem has no issues when I apply it to her skin and face. I sometimes give her a body massage with this oil.
What I Like About The Product
In addition to all the benefits listed above, it is easy to make a list of all the things I like about Jojoba Oil:
- it has a nice smell
- it is an invigorating massage oil
- it is a moisturizing facial cleanser
- it is a natural anti-aging oil
- it is a natural exfoliant
What I Don’t Like About The Product
Hmm, there is not much I don’t like about NOW Organic Jojoba Oil…actually, there is nothing!
Jojoba Oil is a great oil that you should keep in your arsenal of goodies – for your hair and your skin – both will thank you for it!
I enjoy using the NOW brand and I will continue to do so. If you have not already done so, give it a try. If you have, I would love to hear your feedback.