- 1 ArtNaturals Aromatherapy Top 8 Essential Oils
- 2 My Final Thoughts About ArtNaturals Aromatherapy Top 8 Essential Oils
Using essential oils is a part of aromatherapy and Ayurvedic practices. There is a wide selection of essential oils that can be made from botanical plant life. One manufacturer that I find whose products are simply wonderful is the Art Naturalsbrand. This company makes a beautiful selection of 8 top essential oils and makes it convenient for consumers to be able to have a little bit of heaven in small doses.
Benefits Of The Product
The primary benefits associated with essential oils are:
- the ayurvedic effect of the oils
- they are 100% natural
- cleansing properties
- healing properties
The benefits come more when you use each individual essential oil for the purpose which it is intended. All the essential oils treat different symptoms.
How To Use The Product
There are various ways to use essential oils. Some of these oils are too strong to use on their own and have to be diluted with a carrier oil. Some of the more common carrier oils are jojoba, coconut, and olive oil.
You can use essential oils:
- on your skin as a massage oil – ensuring that it is diluted with a carrier oil before applying to the skin. It is best when the essential oil is massaged into the skin by gently warming it – either with your own body warmth or in a warm bowl of water.
- in your hair care – adding a few drops to shampoos, hair rinses, or conditioners.
- in body washes or baths to make it a more relaxing and invigorating experience.
- adding a few drops to a diffuser or humidifier for healing and aromatherapeutic use.
Product Description And Features
ArtNaturals Essential Oils are processed using the latest steam-pressing techniques available for producing exceptional essential oils. The essential oils in this set include:
- Frankincense – helps to soothe, energize, and get the circulation going. When used with a carrier oil, it helps heal eczema, psoriasis, and dandruff. It has a nice smell too.
- Lavender – this essential oil is often used to calm and reduce stress, and induce sleep. When used with a carrier oil, it is healing for minor burns, cuts, insect bites/bee stings, eczema, dandruff, and dry skin.
- Eucalyptus – is often used to help clear congestion when you put a few drops in a diffuser or humidifier. It is also a wonderful way to tingle your scalp by adding a few drops in your shampoo or conditioner to help fight dandruff.
- Lemongrass – used to calm, and soothe anxiety, and depression. It also fights bacteria, deodorizes, and deters insects.
- Peppermint – a great hair growth oil, and it also helps with indigestion, relieves sinus congestion and headaches, and acts as an energy booster.
- Sweet Orange – has a nice fresh scent, used in a diffuser or vaporizer. When used with a carrier oil and as directed, it perks up dull skin and is healing for the mouth and gums.
- Tea Tree – it is commonly used as an anti-fungal agent for dry scalp and dandruff, and simple skin cleansing. The beauty regimen loves this oil.
- Rosemary – is invigorating, refreshing and stimulating. When used with a carrier oil for massage, it helps to relieve arthritic pain. It has antiseptic properties and is a healing oil, and many feel that it helps with improving your memory.
These oils are:
- 100% natural
Who Is The Product For
ArtNaturals Aromatherapy Top 8 Essential Oils Set is for anyone who loves essential oils and their healing, ayurvedic effects. Only certain essential oils may be used around infants and pregnant women, so care is advised and much research before using.
What I Like About The Product
Apart from the obvious natural, healing and ayurvedic properties that are innate in essential oils, I love the fact that ArtNaturals Essential Oils are:
- in little bottles – it stores so much better and it will last long enough before you need to repurchase.
- they are soothing.
- they provide healing relief (lavender, which I use fairly often).
What I Don’t Like About The Product
Actually, nothing. I find it a great brand and a great buy!
My Final Thoughts About ArtNaturals Aromatherapy Top 8 Essential Oils
As a nature lover and everything and anything natural, ArtNAturals Aromatherapy Top 8 Essential Oils is right up my alley!
Using essential oils is a great alternative to other prescribed medicines as well as a supplement. Of course, the purpose of this review is to make you aware and it is not to be interpreted as a medical source. If there are medical issues, please consult your medical practitioner.
I welcome your thoughts, experiences, and your feedback.