- 1 Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 200 Watt 2 Speed Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
- 2 My Final Thoughts About Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 200 Watt 2 Speed Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 200 Watt 2 Speed Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
I think everyone is familiar with the Cuisinart brand. They deliver some awesome products, and they continue to do so. Today, I will be looking at the Amazon bestseller Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 200 Watt 2 Speed Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome – originally listed as $65, price now slashed to $32.39 – a SAVINGS value of $32.61.
I use it for most of my cooking, baking, and mixing needs. It is easy to use and stores well. Of course, if you are anything like me, and you want to preserve the life of your ‘tools’, I store them in the original packages/boxes. And even so, it still stores well. I just like to keep it in the box because when I use it, it forces me to clean it and put it neatly away.
Let’s discuss this hand blender some more.
Benefits Of The Cuisinart CSB-75BC 2 Speed Hand Blender
I love to cook, bake, and mix drinks. I do this a lot with a family of 4 people. Especially with a husband who loves to eat AND who loves to cook as well. Like most men, he loves gadgets, and this hand blender is his favorite blender when making his delicious soups.
Here a few benefits that I found applicable to this Cuisinart hand blender:
- easy to assemble
- easy to use
- easy to clean
- very functional and practical
- 2 speeds which make it easy to blend foods, fruits
- 200-watt motor does a great job
- the sleek design makes it easy to use in pots, pitchers, and bowls
- it is dishwasher-safe ( the shaft and the beaker)
- the one-touch control is easy to use with one hand due to its ergonomic grip design which allows for more control while blending
- has a 3-year warranty
How To Use The Cuisinart Hand Blender
Using this hand mixer is really simple. All you need to do is to attach the shaft to the motor body and then press in on the release button at the back of the blender to release the shaft once you are finished using it. The shaft can be hand washed or put in the dishwasher for cleaning. Here is a snippet of what the manufacturer has written:
‘The specially designed blade is for mixing and stirring all kinds of foods, including salad dressings, powdered drink products, and sauces. It is ideal for combining dry ingredients, and can be used to emulsify mayonnaise, too.
This blade mixes and stirs while adding only a minimum of air to your mixture. A gentle up-and-down motion is all you need to make the most flavorful, full-bodied liquid recipes.’
Product Description And Features
This hand blender comes with a few features like:
- One Touch On/Off Button: This allows you to start using the blender with just one touch of the button. All you have to do is press and hold at whatever speed you choose. Once you release the button, the blender stops.
- Comfort Handle: The handle is ergonomically designed so it makes handling easy on the wrist.
- Motor Body Housing: A powerful 200-watt motor which delivers a good punch!
- Detachable Shaft: You can simply press the release button on the back of the unit, and the shaft will detach for easy cleaning.
- Blending Attachment with Stainless Steel Blade and Blade Guard:T his attachment easily snaps into the motor body housing. The stainless blade is partially covered by a stainless housing that keeps splashing to a minimum.
- Mixing Beaker: The blender comes with a 2-Cup mixing beaker which is microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe. It is designed for easy gripping and drip-free pouring. You can use it to blend drinks, shakes, salad dressings and more.
Who Is The Product For
This blender is for the novice cook or the culinary chef! I think it does a great job and is very safe to use.
What I Like About The Product
There are a few things that I like about this Cuisinart hand blender:
- it’s reasonably priced
- value for money and a great brand name to boot!
- easy to use
- easy to clean
- comes in different colors to match your kitchen decor if you decide to store it on your countertop
- easy to use in pots, pans, and beakers
What I Don’t Like About The Product
There is nothing that I don’t like about this Cuisinart blender. I highly recommend it.
My Final Thoughts About Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 200 Watt 2 Speed Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
If you are in the market for a nice handheld blender, then make this Cuisinart model your next choice. I have had mine for a while and I love it. When you choose your favorite color, please let me know how you find using it.
Thanks for stopping by.