Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Men’s Razor
In order to get the best and the smoothest shaving results, you have to ensure that the ‘tools of the trade’, along with the skill will guarantee the results you seek! Therefore, we will be looking at the Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Men’s Razor.
Benefits Of The Product
Just like anything else, one has to check out the benefits associated with the product in order to make an informed decision – one way or the other. This is the reason for a list to help in that aspect about the Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Men’s Razor.
- easily contours to the skin and is able to get every hair.
- minimizes the tug and pull associated with shaving.
- reduces the pressure per blade and optimizes the shaving experience.
- very functional in reaching hard-to-reach areas (the nose and sideburns) with the precision trimmer.
- has more lubricants with the Lubrastrip.
- is compatible with all Fusion5 products.
- has a subscription program which means that you won’t ever run out of the product – an automatic upkeep.
- can be used synergistically with ProGlide 2-in-1 Shave Gel + Skin Care to increase the performance of the product.
How To Use The Product
The best way to achieve the best user experience from the Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Men’s Razor is to prepare the skin (whether on the face or any other part of the body) by washing with warm water and then applying a moisturizing shaving cream or gel before starting the shaving process. If the razor is new, it is recommended to simply rinse with warm water before using; and if previously used, ensure that it is clean from the last shave.
Use short, light strokes, and shave in the direction of the hair growth to minimize razor burns and prevent ingrown hairs and razor bumps as a result of improper shaving technique.
Product Description And Features
Here are the main features of the Fusion5 ProGlide Razor:
- FlexBall technology
- The thinniest and finest blades
- 5 Precision blades
- A precision trimmer
- Enhanced Lubrastrip
- Compatibility with all Fusion5 products
- A subscription program
- A synergistic alliance with products made to enhance the performance of the razor, i.e. the ProGlide 2-in-1 Shave Gel + Skin Care product
- Formerly Fusion ProGlide Razor
Who Is The Product For
This razor is for anyone who wants clean, smooth shave where they need it most! Men and women alike. Definitely not for children.
What I Like About The Product
As a woman, I shave periodically – my legs (half way) and my bikini line. Here is what I like about the Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Men’s Razor (yes, I know it’s for men, but ultimately, it’s for hair removal where there is hair!):
- it gives a really nice and smooth shave – leaving the skin feeling soft
- it does last a long time – I can get a few uses out of it, especially with the extra set of blades included in the set
- the flexball feature does seem to get around tricky areas like my ankle and knee area
- nice ergonomic handle
- with the new enhanced lubricating strip, you are able to see – it fades to white – when it is time to use a new set of blades for the best shave.
- the new enhanced lubricating strip has more lubricant in addition to mineral oil, this makes for a smoother shave indeed.
What I Don’t Like About The Product
Of course, we do not live in a perfect world, so even though I like the razor, I don’t necessarily like the price. It would be nice if it were a little less for my budget.
My Final Thoughts on the Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Men’s Razor
I like using the Gillet Fusion5 ProGlide Men’s Razor, even though it might be labeled for men. It gets my shaving job done and I simply love the Gillette products on a whole because they deliver. I have no hesitation in recommending this razor. Give it a try and I would love your feedback.